Video of Derek Williams Dying in MPD Squad Car: We CANNOT Forget
Audio begins at about the :40 mark of the video. This is very graphic and disturbing.
- RT @Crewof42: I'll be on @WVON1690 at 1035 EST with @PerriSmall LISTEN LIVE wvon.com @earlingramjr @Politic365 @mhshow @chri… 8 months ago
To Do Business With Earl:
If You Would Like Earl To Help Promote Your Business, Give A Motivational Presentation, MC Your Corporate Or Non-Profit Event, Etc.
Please Submit Your Request & Details - click here
To Email Earl:
Tuesday: Lauren Victoria Burke
Wednesday: Bob Law Hour
Thursday: James Causey Hour
- Obama ‘Pastor’ Witnessed Faith in the White House
- President Obama Speaks on College Affordability
- Our Kids Fighting in the Classroom
- Celebrities on Gun Violence
- Rev. Jackson on Gun Violence, Drugs, Joblessness, Pres. Obama
- President Obama On Gun Violence
- My Interview With Samuel L. Jackson
- My Interview With Hill Harper
- Billy Eckstine diesSinger Billy Eckstine died in Pittsburgh at age 78
- Henry L. Marsh lllHenry L. Marsh III elected 1st Black mayor of Richmond.
- Phyllis Mae Daley, first of four African AmericanPhyllis Mae Daley, first of four African American Navy nurses to serve active duty in WW II receives her commission as an ensign in the Navy Nurse Corps.
- U.S. Refuses to Seat P.B.S. PinchbackU.S. Senate refuses to seat P.B.S. Pinchback, elected Senator from Louisiana in 1873, after three years of controversy.
- Alexander Thomas AugustaAlexander Thomas Augusta, first African American faculty member of an American medical school, Howard University, is born free