Eric Thomas On Resiliencey
I love this brother…and I hope to have him on the Earl Ingram Show very soon. Enjoy.
- RT @Crewof42: I'll be on @WVON1690 at 1035 EST with @PerriSmall LISTEN LIVE wvon.com @earlingramjr @Politic365 @mhshow @chri… 9 months ago
To Do Business With Earl:
If You Would Like Earl To Help Promote Your Business, Give A Motivational Presentation, MC Your Corporate Or Non-Profit Event, Etc.
Please Submit Your Request & Details - click here
To Email Earl:
Tuesday: Lauren Victoria Burke
Wednesday: Bob Law Hour
Thursday: James Causey Hour
- Obama ‘Pastor’ Witnessed Faith in the White House
- President Obama Speaks on College Affordability
- Our Kids Fighting in the Classroom
- Celebrities on Gun Violence
- Rev. Jackson on Gun Violence, Drugs, Joblessness, Pres. Obama
- President Obama On Gun Violence
- My Interview With Samuel L. Jackson
- My Interview With Hill Harper
- War of IndependenceMilitia Integrated in the War of Independence: The first integrated army in American history was the colonial militia that fought the early battles of the War of Independence. African American minutemen fought on the front lines in the first battles against British authority: African Americans assembled at Lexington an...
- Alex Haley receives a special Pulitzer PrizeAlex Haley receives a special Pulitzer Prize for Roots.
- Walter Fauntroy takes office as the first electedWalter Fauntroy takes office as the first elected Congressional representative from the District of Columbia since Reconstruction.
- Loss of Teaching JobsNational Education Association study revealed that Blacks had lost thirty thousand teaching jobs since 1954 in seventeen Southern and Border states because of discrimination and desegregation.
- Demonstrators ArrestedHome of Z. Alexander Looby, counsel for 153 students arrested in sit-in demonstrations, destroyed by dynamite bomb. More than eighty-three demonstrators indicted in Atlanta, Georgia, on charges stemming from the sit-in demonstrations at Atlanta restaurants. Two thousand students marched on the Nashville City Hall in ...