Johns Hopkins University Political Science Prof. Lester Spence
Hope you take the 10 minutes to watch this great, young thinker…we have hope as long as we continue to produce brothers like Mr. Spence.
- RT @Crewof42: I'll be on @WVON1690 at 1035 EST with @PerriSmall LISTEN LIVE wvon.com @earlingramjr @Politic365 @mhshow @chri… 5 months ago
To Do Business With Earl:
If You Would Like Earl To Help Promote Your Business, Give A Motivational Presentation, MC Your Corporate Or Non-Profit Event, Etc.
Please Submit Your Request & Details - click here
To Email Earl:
Tuesday: Lauren Victoria Burke
Wednesday: Bob Law Hour
Thursday: James Causey Hour
- Obama ‘Pastor’ Witnessed Faith in the White House
- President Obama Speaks on College Affordability
- Our Kids Fighting in the Classroom
- Celebrities on Gun Violence
- Rev. Jackson on Gun Violence, Drugs, Joblessness, Pres. Obama
- President Obama On Gun Violence
- My Interview With Samuel L. Jackson
- My Interview With Hill Harper
- Willie Brown defeats incumbent mayor Frank Jordan to become 1st African AmericanWillie Brown defeats incumbent mayor Frank Jordan to become 1st African American mayor of San Francisco
- The National Association of Black JournalistsThe National Association of Black Journalists 3000 members strong with 74 affiliated professional chapters and 51 student chapters, is the largest media organization for people of color in the world. Founded December 12, 1975, our mission is to strengthen ties among African-American journalists, promote diversity in...
- Kenya proclaimed independentKenya proclaimed independent.
- Arrests At Marches to Protest of SegregationMore than seven hundred demonstrators, including Martin Luther King Jr., arrested in Albany, Ga., in five mass marches on city hall to protest segregation. Arrests triggered militant Albany movement.
- U.S. Supreme court RulingU.S. Supreme Court rules in Missouri that a state must provide equal educational facilities for Blacks within its boundaries. Lloyd Gaines, the plaintiff in the case, disappeared after the decision and was never located.