If We Must Die
Thank you for this!!!
- RT @Crewof42: I'll be on @WVON1690 at 1035 EST with @PerriSmall LISTEN LIVE wvon.com @earlingramjr @Politic365 @mhshow @chri… 5 months ago
To Do Business With Earl:
If You Would Like Earl To Help Promote Your Business, Give A Motivational Presentation, MC Your Corporate Or Non-Profit Event, Etc.
Please Submit Your Request & Details - click here
To Email Earl:
Tuesday: Lauren Victoria Burke
Wednesday: Bob Law Hour
Thursday: James Causey Hour
- Obama ‘Pastor’ Witnessed Faith in the White House
- President Obama Speaks on College Affordability
- Our Kids Fighting in the Classroom
- Celebrities on Gun Violence
- Rev. Jackson on Gun Violence, Drugs, Joblessness, Pres. Obama
- President Obama On Gun Violence
- My Interview With Samuel L. Jackson
- My Interview With Hill Harper
- George Rogers is awarded the Heisman TrophyGeorge Rogers is awarded the Heisman Trophy
- Sam CookeSam Cooke died on this day after demanding entrance into the room of the night manager at a dollar-a-night motel where he was staying. After a brief physical struggle, she fired 3 shots which mortally wounded Mr. Cooke.
- Langston HughesLangston Hughes' musical, Black Nativity, opened on Broadway.
- Lewis LatimoreLewis Latimore died on this day in Flushing, NY on this day. Employed as a chief draftsman, Mr. Latimore makes the drawings for Alexander Graham Bell's telephone (1870).
- Louis Latimer diesLouis Latimer began his career as one of Alexander Graham Bell's draftsmen ... but he quickly developed into a widely respected scientist and inventor. After leaving Bell's company, Latimer joined a little business called General Electric which was begun by some guy named Thomas Edison. Latimer was the only Africa...